From the domestic and international auction market, the rising prices show the unique charm of carpet collection and investment. The tempting collection prospects also make many people who pursue high-quality art begin to pay attention to the carpet collection. But for the fresh collectors, needs to have a certain amount of professional knowledge and category science before collecting good carpets with value investment.
- Age. As a collectible, generally the older, the more valuable. According to the current international collection community, the core of collecting and investing in carpets is the handmade carpets of more than 100 years, rather than the modern mechanical carpet. Some appearances The price of a complete carpet is relatively high, especially if it has not been used.
- Crafts. The craft of handmade carpets largely determines its value. Handmade carpets are not only practical but also beautiful handcrafted artwork. Whether the pattern is clear, the proportions are fine, the color matching is harmonious, and the density of the nodes is dense or not. All are important factors in determining the value of carpet collection.
- Materials. Materials are important factors affecting the texture of the carpet, so good materials determine the price of the carpet. The most expensive is the natural silkworms. The woolen carpet with the yak tail is also a valuable variety, it is fine and wearable, weaving the latitude and longitude, this kind of carpet can be described as a treasure in the carpeted family. It feels smooth, the foot has a sense of rebound, and almost no rough feeling of friction when you step on it. Secondly, the sheep wool woven carpet in the autumn, its natural content is high. It does not fade, has elasticity, feels good for the feet, soft and smooth on the touch of the carpet. It will warm in winter and cool in summer, and it is very durable. The other is the hand-spun yarn. The craftsman uses a simple tool made by himself to spin cotton yarn. The short part of the cashmere that the machine can't spin is spun into a thread so that the woven carpet is durable and shows the hand-knit art at that time. Generally speaking, the carpet-woven fabric has a service life of more than 150 years.
4. Patterns. The appreciation value of the carpet focuses on its pattern. The carpet pattern brings together various traditional patterns and natural landscapes, such as flowers, birds, blessings, longevity, dragons, etc. Most of them are based on ancient porcelain, wood, and architectural style. We have learned from each other and borrowed from each other. Our pure wool handmade carpets are divided into "Tibetan patterns", "Xinjiang patterns", "King color patterns" and other styles. The flowers on the carpet surface are like reliefs and blankets. The surface is bright and the color is bright, which condenses the essence of Chinese ancient culture.
5. Dyeing. Ancient carpet dyeing can only rely on natural dyeing. The color of dyed wool mainly depends on the color of the plant, and a small part is extracted from the mineral. The dyed color is pure and bright, the color is soft, and there is no dazzling light color. The biggest advantage is that it has a protective effect on wool and does not damage the hair. It can be said to be durable and more beautiful. The color retention period can exceed the service life of the carpet, even if the carpet is rotten, the color is still beautiful.
6. Origin. Different regions determine the difference in the texture and appearance of the carpet. For example, the Xinjiang carpet is dyed with water and soil, and the line is dyed well. It is woven with three wefts. The Beijing carpet is antique, two-weft weave, blue. Mongolian carpet patterns are vivid and vivid; Turkish carpets are bright and colorful, long-lasting, three-dimensional, and different; Persian carpets are made of wool and silk, hand-woven, tightly structured, firm, and flexible. Good breathability, fine lines, clear patterns, and exquisite workmanship.